Get Glowing: The Ultimate Guide to Pestle & Mortar Glow Drops
For an effortless glow and natural radiance, Glow Drops are your secret weapon. Infused with hydrating hyaluronic acid, these customisable face tanning drops are your answer to flaunting a sun-kissed glow.
Face Tanning Made Simple
Sometimes it’s lovely to ditch cumbersome makeup routines and embrace the charm of a natural-looking tan. Always in favour of a less-is-more approach to beauty, Pestle & Mortar co-founder Sonia Deasy believes the recent era of heavy foundations and complicated makeup routines is making way for a simpler and faster approach to being ‘ready for the day’:
Pestle & Mortar’s Glow Drops are your go-to for an effortless, easy tan. Here’s why you’ll love them:
- Effortless, even tanning
- Customisable colour as light or dark as you prefer
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid to boost hydration
- Simple to use: just add to your regular moisturiser or night oil
- Reveal a dewy finish with no greasy residue
Master your Glow: How and When to Apply
Mix 1-8 drops with your moisturiser or night oil and apply evenly to the face. Wash hands thoroughly after application.
HOW TO APPLY?
1 – 2 drops = natural radiance
2 – 4 drops = sun-kissed glow
4 – 8 drops = golden glow
Wash hands thoroughly after application, and yes, it really is that simple!
WHEN TO APPLY?
Glow Drops fit seamlessly into your routine. You can use them whenever it suits you, but we recommend using them at night so you wake up ready to glow!
Glow Drops work alongside your regular skincare products. Simply drop, mix, apply, and glow. The drops will develop into a streak-free, natural tan within hours of application. And because they are enriched with hyaluronic acid, you end up with a sun-kissed glow and soft, hydrated skin.
Pro Tips for an OMG Glow
Achieve the crème de la crème of natural face tans with these insider tips:
– Start with clean, exfoliated, and hydrated skin for a smoother canvas.
– If you have dark circles, steer clear of the eye area.
– Less is more – start subtly and gradually up the ante to find your ideal shade.
– Use Glow Drops under makeup to hide imperfections and get a beautiful base
– Try Glow Drops on makeup free days to look naturally sun-kissed and fresh